Is this the Last Crusade?
In the U.S. House of Representatives, a Plan A was hatched to keep the country from going over the fiscal cliff. "Fiscal cliff" sounds scary, and like other cliffs, pretty much no one wants to go over one. A few people do, I guess, because there's never total unanimity on anything.
Anyway. Plan A fail, so Plan B took shape. Whatever it was, was pretty much of a secret, mostly because no one was particularly interested in reading all that. But to avoid Plan B Fail, it was kept under wraps so it could get modified into something acceptable.
They had Plan B, then B (a), B (b), B (c), and so on through the alphabet with modifications.
To everyone but the House of Representatives' surprise, Plan B (s) failed.
Indy--can you please peek over the edge and tell us it ain't so? Can you assure us the sequel is almost done already? Can you whip these guys into shape?
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (50)
- Day One: So Many DIstractions
- Account My Resolutions, O Ye Who Listen (or Read)
- I Didn't Unfriend YOU, Baby
- Of Potstickers and Cioppino
- Indiana Jones and the Fiscal Cliff
- Pro Drug Advocates Push Back!
- Reduce the Ownership of Guns--Now
- How I Really Feel
- How to Restrict Gun Ownership in America
- Another Reason for Boomers to Buy the Farm Early
- Revisiting Pat Paulsen and Guns
- ▼ December (11)